List Price: $60.00
Sale Price: $38.98
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Our original festival circuit fan fave is back and has been refreshed in two new hot colors. Rock these vintage inspired sunnies and get into this season's small frame wave. With oval lenses set inside a delicate metal frame and adjustable nose pads, MOD STAR is an obvious cult classic.- Metal Frame - Polycarbonate Lenses - Steel Hinges - Width: 130mm - Height: 50mm - Nose Gap: 25mm - Lens Category 3PRODUCT CARE:Fashion sunnies require careful treatment. Improper care can damage lenses and frames, resulting in scratches, haziness and warp the overall shape. In order to take care of your Quays and maintain that new sunny swagger:Always carry a case when not sporting your sunnies. Avoid tossing with your keys (no pun intended) to the bottom of your bag Avoid contact with chemicalsGently clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and appropriate lens cleaner. Household cleaners may ruin or damage the lenses, so use sprays designed for eyewear.Resist the urge to wear them on top of your headWe have a 3-month warranty policy in case of any manufacturing defects.We offer exchanges or full refunds.
- ORIGINAL FESTIVAL CIRCUIT FAN FAVE: Our original festival circuit fan fave is back and has been refreshed in two new hot colors.
- SMALL FRAME WAVE: Rock these vintage inspired sunnies and get into this season's small frame wave.
- FESTIVAL INSPIRED: Quay Australia was born roadside on the festival circuit, surrounded by music artists and festival goers who inspired them to create NOTORIOUSLY COOL, AFFORDABLE sunnies for the nonconforming and freethinking.
- BE APART OF THE IN CROWD: Quay Australia is the go-to accessible brand for millennial women that makes them feel like they are part of THE IN CROWD.
- MEASUREMENTS: Width - 130mm. Height - 50mm. Nose Gap - 25mm.