CMK Trendy Kids Kids Small Polarized Aviator Sunglasses for Boys and Girls or Small Face Adults, 52mm (Blue, 52)
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $29.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Research shows that playing outdoors is essential for kids' physical and mental development. However, children are especially vulnerable to sun damage because of their inability to filter ultraviolet light with their developing crystalline lenses. Just as you would apply sunscreen to your kids' sensitive skin, make sure their eyes are covered with UV protective glasses. All of CMK's lenses are 100% UV protectant, whether or not they are tinted.
SIZING AND DETAILS
[ Frame width ] - 130mm
[ Bridge width ] - 13mm
[ Lens width ] - 52mm
[ Lens height ] - 46mm
[ Arm length ] - 124mm
[ Face width ] - Average
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FRAMES?
Armed with the measurements of your current frames, you're well on your way to finding new glasses that fit you perfectly.Here's how to easily measure your eyeglasses using a millimeter ruler or cloth measuring tape:
1. Frame Width. Measure the horizontal front of the frame, from one end to the other, including any hinges or lug pieces.
2. Lens Height. Measure lenses vertically at their tallest points.
3. Bridge. Measure horizontally, from one edge of the bridge to the other.
4. Temple Arms. Measure from the hinge-where the arm connects in the front- to the spot where the arm begins to bend own around the ear. Then measure from the top of the bend to the bottom tip. Add these together for the total temple arm length.
5. Lens Width. Measure the lens horizontally, at its widest point.
★ Measure your glasses 3-4 times to ensure it's accurate and consistent.
- ❤ METAL FRAM WITH SRPING HINGES - Spring hinge eyeglasses offer wider range to accommodate and bend without being broken off. Mostly fit kids from ages 3 to 10 years old, even small face adults can also wear this amazing aviator sunglasses. These hinges work similarly to door hinges and are one of the oldest types of hinges found on glasses, they make your sunglasses more durable than the regular glasses.
- ❤ 100% UV PROTECTION - UV radiation from the sun can damage the skin of your eyelids as well as the cornea, the lens, and the other parts of your eye. Long-term exposure can lead to vision-threatening conditions in the future. Kids' eyes are especially vulnerable to UV damage. All CMK Optical glasses comes with 100% UV protection to help protect your children's eyes.
- ❤ AR COATING - Also known as anti-glare coating, AR coating cuts down on stray light interfering with your vision.Having AR coating on your lenses allows others to admire your eyes instead of looking into windowpane reflections off your glasses. AR coating is designed to improced your visual comfort, and is recommended by eye doctors to decrease eyestrain while looking at tablets and computer monitors.
- ❤ POLYCARBONATE AND TRIVEX LENSES FOR KIDS - Impact-resistand lenses such as polycarbonate and Trivex are the #1 recommendation made by eye doctors and opticians for kids' glasses. Not only are they 100% UV protectant and have excellent optical clarity, these lightweight plastics are strong enough to be used in construction helmets and space shuttles. They are the safest materials available for protecting your kids' eyes.
- ❤ LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY & 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of CMK Trendy Kids without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. CMK Trendy Kids provides lifetime after sale service for all CMK Trendy Kids sunglasses. Customers can return and get refunded for any reason. You have no risk to try.