List Price: $18.38
Sale Price: $18.13
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Strike King ski plus sunglasses feature specifically designed tac (tri-acetate cellulose) polarized lenses for unequalled performance. The tac lenses are stable in all weather and humidity conditions and will never compromise in optical quality. The scientifically engineered lens colors will heighten the human eye's ability to clearly distinguish underwater structure and Fish while improving sharpness and contrast. Sk plus sunglasses feature apt (Advanced polarization technology) that blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays protecting your eyes from the sun. State of the art coatings provide a clearer, non-distorted image. The ridged lens features Advanced coatings that give the lens greater resistance to scratches while increasing optical performance.
- Scientifically engineered lens colors to help clearly distinguish underwater structure and fish
- Equipped with advanced polarization technology
- 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays
- Advanced coatings for greater resistance to scratches
- Lenses stable in all weather and humidity conditions
- The SK Plus 10 feature a tortise shell frame with amber lens
- Since 1984 Strike King has been a leader in polarized sunglasses for fishermen.
- New models include lenses made with APT Advanced Polarization Technology.
- The benefits over traditional CAB plastic lenses are: greater visual acuity (imporved contract and shapness), a more rigid lens and smooth "state of the art" coating creates greater resistance to scratches and hence better optical performance.
- Polarization in fishermen's sunglasses is a must and a benefit for most all other uses and all Strike King models are polarized.